The transformation movement is different because it is spiritual without being religious. Even though faith in God is its central tenet, there is no religious flavor to it. In fact, more than in houses of worship, it is taking place in the marketplace.
- It is revolutionary without being rebellious.
- It is contagious without being infectious.
- It is empowering without being overpowering.
- It is personal while at the same time touching cities and nations.
- It is both death-defying and life-giving, because it is being facilitated by people who are overcoming systemic evil by the blood shed on the cross by the Holy One, people who have exchanged their lives for His life.
Transformation, ch. 1