The business stream provided a time of teaching, encouragement, challenge and practical examples for implementation.
We gained a Biblical understanding of “workship”, worship expressed through work by looking at Biblical examples cheap jerseys of Abraham, Isaac and Simon Peter, who experienced God’s Kingdom expressed in the marketplace. God wants us to actively partner with Him as He leads us through the operations of our respective businesses today. A review of Psalm 23 proved an effective guide for managing people in the workplace. We also examined 12 Biblical steps for bringing tangible transformation into a company or industry, by identifying and solving Sites a significant, recurring problem. We then collaborated on the how-to’s of applying these principles to a specific industry.
The 12 steps are:
- Identify a scriptural promise to anchor your faith.
- Identify a scriptural precedent to anchor your strategy. (find 3, if possible)
- Articulate the problem, its current implications and its future implications if it continues unresolved.
- Articulate the vision with clarity and simplicity. Paint a picture of life with that problem solved. Make it specific.
- Articulate the strategy to implement the vision.
- Assign clear responsibilities. Focus on the “what” and its impact on the whole (context).
- Create an environment that organically reinforces the vision. Empower others to take ownership in ways you may not have thought of.
- Give up control, but maintain influence. Serve each member cheap jerseys that has been mobilized to make cheap nfl jerseys them successful.
- Pray for and bless every member, not only in their work for you, but in their entire life.
- Habitually celebrate victories to encourage your team that they are in fact making progress.
- Measure your results and share them in real-time.
Check out the following articles online:
- When God Uses Measurable Business Results to Promote His Enterprise
- For God So Loved the Marketplace…
Hanna Strategy Group
Transformation momentum in the business stream is accelerating!
We also looked at Romans 8:19-26 focusing on the principle that “creation is groaning for the sons (and daughters) to be revealed”. This teaching was coupled with 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 where Paul teaches that we “have the dynamite power of the Holy Spirit to break the belief systems and thought patterns of this world”. As kingdom business people we have power from the Holy Spirit to move into the ekklesias of our industries and areas of influence, becoming disruptive innovators to restore and reclaim what has been lost. It is our desire to restore and reclaim what has been lost and to bring healing to a creation – the earth and all areas of business activity – by approaching people and business the way that Jesus taught in Luke 10.
Stacey Toews, Co-Founder & Communications Catalyst for Level Ground Trading shared by Skype how their fair trade company has taken kingdom principles and applied them in a “for profit business” to bring kingdom innovations into their areas of influence both locally and internationally. Stacey is now being sought after as a speaker in business schools to present an alternative model for doing business with developing nations, blessing both his Canadian company and all his supply and vendor chain in the process! He also shared that since attending a Transform Our World event in San Jose and going through the teachings on spiritual strongholds on a personal level, that his business has experienced even more positive growth!
The business stream attendees represented management, finance, investment, manufacturing, trade, hospitality, environment, sales, personal care products and many more sectors. Many were touched and moved by the teachings, applications and testimony and a number signed up for TSOT and queried when the next gathering would be announced. We are working on a model to bring together all those in business for more sharing, teaching and testimony! Transformation momentum in the business stream is accelerating!
Stay tuned for more.
CEO Scicorp International Corp.